Equipment for comprehensive veichle aligment.
Main and functional features
* Computerised wheel aligner with 8x4 "wireless" CCD sensors (Supplied as standard).
* Main unit on swivelling wheels, with compartment for PC, sensors and printer.
* LCD colour VDU. (Optional).
* Operative System Windows. Intuitive and innovative, meeting the increasingly professional needs including customised requirements of car manufacturers.
* Program for trucks and trailer available.
New designed wireless measuring heads equipped with a 2.4 GHz radio technology.
* Built-in chargers in the measuring heads, with battery in “chargeposition” while hanged on the cabinet and during the emergency cables use (supplied as standard).
Control panel shows the measuring head charge condition.
* CCD cameras with measuring range ±25°. Two high-resolution electronic inclinometers.
Electronic levelling device displayed both on the control panel and on the screen during adjustment.
* Quick control keyboard on the panel of measuring head.
* LEDs to show the angle tolerances ("traffic lights") positioned at the end of each sensor arm, so visible once adjustment are performed from the pit or under the lifts.
Run-Out- Compensation available in three versions: push-mode, 3-point and single wheel ROC assisted by encoder.
* New Spoiler Program for sport cars without using adapters.
Databank: complete and up-to-date. More than 20,000 vehicles to cover every market area worldwide.
* Adjustments: full data information displayed in friendly coloured fields.
* Smart-Card technology for software and data bank updating.