THE SMALLEST COMBINED ATB AND BTP PRINTER WITH HIGH RELIABILITY FEATURES
TK180 Metal is the smallest combined ATB and BTP printer for AEA CUTE and CUPPS versions, with high reliability features TK180 Metal isdesigned for small check-in desks where space is a major issue. The printer canhandle paper thickness up to 255 gsm and tickets from 20mm to 82.5 mm wide. TK180 Metal isequipped with a powerful internal processor and Hot swap function. TK180 Metal is capable of using the same firmware for ATB and BTP, configurable via set up. Speed > 200 mm/s. RS232 + USB interfaces. The printer Supports True Font characters and 2D barcodes, and is capable of managing logo drag&drops. In addition to the most common sensors, it is also equipped with the new mobile sensor, capable of identifying black marks or gaps on the non-thermal side.
- Best 200 DPI printing quality
- ATB and BTP printer for CUSS platforms
- AEA 2011 and Windows printing
- Same firmware for ATB and BTP, configurable via setup
- Paper width: from 20mm to 82.5mm
- Paper thickness: 70/255 gr/m2
- Speed > 200 mm/s
- Tear off
- 100Km head life
- 1D and 2D IATA barcode printing: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN13,EAN8, CODE39, ITF, CODABAR, CODE93, CODE128, CODE32, PDF417, DATAMATRIX, AZTEC, QRCODE
- RS232 + USB interfaces
- Sensors: adjustable (top and bottom) VeriNotch, ticket presence, ticket ejection and near paper end sensors
- ATB Stock type: Automatic detection of ATB 8" and 7 3/8"
- BTP Stock type: IATA 740 resolution. Automatic length detection